Would you know which plumbing company to call should there be an emergency? There are excellent plumbers out there (like us for example!!) but there are also some plumber who are not so good and those which are just plain awful! That’s why it is always worth keeping your eye out and listening to recommendations from friends and family. Many of our new customers are recommended to us from former customers and this is something that we take great pride in.
Reputation is absolutely essential. Hiring a plumber with a good reputation means that you are far likely to get a good service. Reputations take time to establish, especially good ones and those that are well know in your area will typically be known because of their high standard of work and integrity. When your plumbing system acts up, you want someone you can depend on.
Below are some of the more pertinent questions to keep your eyes out for.
- Are your plumbers qualified?
- Are they insured?
- What is your website like (if you have one)?
- Do you specialise in any particular aspect of plumbing or are you a jack of all trades?
- Do you do drain cleaning?
- Do you charge for travel time?
- What are your service fees?
- Do you offer 24-hour emergency service?
- What are your credentials?
- Can you give me references?
Don’t overdo the interrogation, but be sure to do your homework. When you have a genuine plumbing problem, call a plumber to try him out.
If you need the assistance of a high quality team of Gas Safe Registered plumbers, give us a call on Tel. No. 020 7610 1616 and our skilled team of plumbers will be able to quickly pay you a visit.
Currently Browsing: Flushing Out The Good From The Bad
Last Updated on June 18, 2018