- A team of equipped & experienced kitchen fitters
- Fixed, competitive prices
- Fully insured plumbers and engineers
- Committed to quality
- Honest and dependable
Are you considering a kitchen refurbishment? Or perhaps, you’re looking to make small renovations, where your plumbing needs an upgrade or your cupboards need replacing.
J&P has been helping homeowners renovate and improve their properties for more than 30 years.
I had J&P come to fit the engineered flooring in my kitchen and they did an excellent job. The floor looks 👌 and the fitter was on time and very efficient. Would definitely recommend them.” – Jed C, Fulham
As a family-run business, we’re trusted because we never compromise on quality and ensure the jobs we complete are executed with care and precision.
Our professionals can help you with custom-designed solutions that take care of everything from design to installation.
Professional plumbing for your kitchen
Whatever the project, we are here to help you. Our all-encompassing services include everything you will need to achieve to receive the kitchen you have been dreaming about.
Here, at J&P, we will take care of the entire project, from supply to installation. We’ll be able to manage any carpentry, plumbing, tiling, electrics or any decorative work that needs to be completed.
Our kitchen installation in service is managed by our highly-qualified team, who are experienced in completing and delivering faultless installations and outstanding customer service.
Fast and reliable kitchen installation services we offer
Kitchen sink installations may appear easy, and we’ve seen countless property owners try and install their own sink. However, it is a very intricate and difficult process that should only be carried out by a qualified plumber. This is important as they can carry out all the necessary checks, assess connections and prevent leaks from appearing.
Dishwashers are one of the most requested products for the kitchen – this is because they make life quicker and easier. J&P are able to install any type of dishwasher and in the process remove your existing one to ensure it is safely repurposed or recycled. We will carefully assess plumbing connections and ensure all electrics are safe for use.
Washing Machine Installations
We are able to install different types of washing machines. The same with dishwashers, we are able to remove your old washing machine and recycle it for you. We will test your washing machine and make sure it is safe to be connected to the mains supply and in good working order.
Sink Waste / Macerators
Sink waste can be tricky because they can cause build-up resulting in issues and problems further down the line. We can help you to install and fit a waste system that does not become problematic in the future. Using only the best tools, traps, pipes and plugs, we work to prevent buildup. Our specialist plumbers also fit sink macerators, which will ensure all your waste is perfectly transported and converted into semi-liquid mixtures.
Gas Hobs / Cookers
Whenever you need a new hob or cooker, it is essential that you use a professional. This professional will need to be registered as gas safe. J&P always put safety above all else, this means we are confident about installing cookers with precision. This helps the customer feel reassured that there are will be no gas leaks or faulty connections.
- Taps Installations / FixesDoes your kitchen sink consistently drip? Or, is your tap loose? We can help you fix it! We can either provide quick and efficient fixes or if more extensive work needs to be completed we will always talk it through with you prior.
How the kitchen installation service works
1. Make a booking: Get in touch with us on 020 7610 1616 and let us know about your renovation project. Here, we will discuss if there are repairs or improvements that will need to be made.
2. Consultation: We’ll visit your property and survey the work, here we will be able to walk around the property and better understand your expectation and kitchen needs.
3. Costs: Next, after reviewing the work, we will be able to sit down with you and work out the cost of the project. Let us know your budget and we’ll do what we can to source and complete the project that’s affordable for you.
4. Work begins: Once all the materials have arrived, we will send our trusted installation team of Gas Safe Engineers and plumbers to your address. Work will commence straight away in order for you to be able to enjoy your new kitchen as soon as possible.
Other kitchen fitting services we provide in London include:
- Boiler replacements and installations
- Plumbing & electrics
- Tiling & grouting
- Painting & decorating
- Appliance installation
- Kitchen cabinet & cupboard assembly/installation
- Wall or floor tiling & regrouting
- Replacing cupboard doors, kitchen worktops and sockets
- Restore kitchen worktops
- Renew switches or sockets
- Central heating
J&P promise to provide cost-effective solutions to help you complete your kitchen installation at an affordable price.
Don’t just take our word for it, read our impressive reviews.
Page last Last Updated on