Last Updated on August 13, 2020
- All engineers are accredited on servicing all boiler brands
- Gas safety registered
- More than 30 years worth of experience
- Hundreds of happy customers
Having your boiler serviced can not only improve efficiency but also save you money.
It’s also worth noting that warranties can be invalidated if your boiler is not checked or serviced annually.
Our skilful and experienced boiler engineers are very confident servicing and repairing all leading makes.
Boilers we frequently service include:
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar I ErP
- Viessmann Vitodens 050 W
- Vaillant ecoTEC
- Ideal Logic, Vogue Gen2 and Vogue Max models
- Greenstar Danesmoor ErP+
- Grant Vortex Eco External System 26-35
- Grant VortexBlue Internal Sealed System
Maintaining your boiler
Our gas-safety registered engineers maintain impressive boiler service standards that can effectively and potentially save our happy customers time and cash.
Read our fantastic reviews here.
Maintaining your boiler is an essential item on the to-do list for any homeowner or landlord.
Regular boiler service checks by our qualified team in London can greatly reduce chances of faults, failures and breakdowns, which always happen at the most inconvenient of times.
Our heating engineers are available 24/7 so if emergencies happen, you can trust us to be there.
Whatever your boiler needs, we’ll sort it.
What Our London Boiler Service Involves
Had these guys out to fit a new boiler the other day, the job was carried out to a great standard and a very affordable price. Highly recommended. – Harry G.
It’s important to identify and resolve any issues early on.
Our boiler service checks will help to make sure that your boiler remains in a healthy condition and avoids severe breakdowns at a later date.
We work with:
- Condensing Boilers
- Combi Boilers
- System Boilers
- Conventional Boilers
Major manufacturers recommend service checks as often as once a year, however, if you are unsure when your next one is, then give us a call.
If you are a landlord it is a legal requirement to have your boiler serviced regularly.
Boiler servicing: Safety checks we carry out
- Leak checks: A tightness test is carried out to check for gas leaks
- Visual checks: The engineer will look for any obvious faults or water patch leaks
- Inspection of flue: This is to ensure inspection panels can be installed
- Safety checks: As per the Gas Safe Register to ensure safety components function correctly
- Pressure check: Levels are assessed and if needed, topped up
- Radiators: Checked if working properly
- Flue gas analyser: Readings are taken to ensure safe operation
- Condensed trap: Only applicable to condensing boilers – the trap is cleaned
- System filter: Filter is cleaned if necessary
- Operating pressures: Checked against manufacturer’s pressure limits
- Burners: Checked if fully working
- Controls: Inspected and oiled if needed
- Seals: Checked to ensure they are bonded in order to prevent leaks
- Flame: Components for ignition and flame are checked and replaced if needed
- 2nd Leak check: Further check ensure no further issues have occurred during the inspection
We are confident that we can’t be beaten on quality or price
We charge as little as £85 an hour. See the breakdown of our rates here.