Last Updated on October 12, 2020
- Fast callouts
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Highly experienced staff
- Unbeatable prices
- 12 months guarantee
Our gas engineers and emergency plumbers are available any time, all year round and can be at your door within the hour, regardless if its day or night, we’ll keep your home warm and dry.
Whether it’s provlems with the boiler or a leaking pipe, we’ve got you covered. We have the capability to send out an expert engineer or an emergency local plumber within minutes of receiving the job.
Emergencies can turn into disasters very quickly. Don’t wait for things to get worse.
We provide 24-hour support across London
Wherever you’re based in London, whether it’s Greater London or Central, we’ll be there.
Our reliable and experienced plumbers and engineers are all based locally around the city and can be with you as soon as possible.
We know that when disaster strikes it’s very important to urgently have a plumber come and fix the situation. That’s why we’re known for our rapid responses and services that get the job done efficiently and quickly, all at an excellent rate.
Emergency Plumbing and Drainage Issues
Is your toilet, drain or sink blocked? Call us at any time.
Our professional plumbers are equipped to deal with and handle any plumbing issue from burst pipes to external issues.
In an emergency, get in touch with us straight away and we will be with you as soon as we can.
We can help with:
- Blockages: It’s important to have blockages dealt with quickly as they can cause a build-up of pressure that can further damage your property and appliances. This can include items such as faucets, showers, toilets and pipework.
- Leaks: Water and central heating systems are designed to be airtight. You might perceive a leak to be a minor issue, however, this can turn into an emergency almost instantly. Be aware of drips or puddles that form around pipework, sinks or appliances.
- No Hot Water: This can be caused for several reasons, all of which vary in their severity. However, we know that having no hot water can be a nightmare for households and families. We can isolate the problem and return the flow of hot water to your home.
- Sewer Backup: A plumbing disaster. Sewer waste backed up to your home in the form of gurgling toilets and severe drain clogs can be spotted by detecting a strong odour.
- Water Pressure Problems: A lack of running water or low water pressure can signify serious problems.
- Malfunctioning Boiler: Is your boiler acting unusual? Is it making loud noises, switching itself off or perhaps not turning on at all? As boilers are complicated devices, ignoring the problem can make the issue worse over time and lead to bigger problems. A faulty boiler will need addressing immediately.
Common plumbing emergencies
We have listed examples above of the most common plumbing emergencies we see on a reoccurring basis with our customers in London.
We want you to bear in mind that these are just a few examples. If you are seriously concerned for your safety or are experiencing issues that do not appear on our list please do get in touch and talk to us about your problem.
Anything you believe to be urgent, please call on 020 7610 1616.
Together with our experts, we will be able to determine if there is a need for immediate action.
Reliable and Professional Emergency Plumbers in London
As one of the most trusted emergency plumbers call-out services in London, we are available round the clock to help with urgent and minor emergencies.
We understand that in some cases, minor emergency plumbing jobs need to be addressed to keep your household running efficiently.
Armed and equipped with tools to help, J&P is well-known for executing smooth and successful gas and plumbing repairs quickly and cleanly.
Boiler Installation & Replacement in London
Boilers breaking down for many people is classed as an emergency. If your boiler has reached the end of its life, we are here to help you choose and install a new boiler.
We’re experienced in handling and fitting boiler makes such as Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Baxi, Potterton and Glow-Worm.
Contact us today to speak to one of our professionals who will be able to provide you with a competitive, full quote for the boiler and the installation.
Each of our plumbers and heating engineers is all Gas Safe registered and highly experienced in completing professional jobs to an incredible standard. Read our reviews on Trustpilot.
If you are concerned that you are facing a plumbing emergency, do not wait and contact us now. Let us know your issue and we will arrange a fast and immediate call-out.