- Gas safe registered engineers based in Wandsworth (SW10/SW11)
- No hidden costs
- 24/7 availability & quick responses
- Free estimates
Our highly-trusted and recommended plumbers are just down the road from your location and can be at your door as soon as you need us.
Trained to the highest standards, our unrivalled quality of workmanship ensures that each job complies 100% to safety regulations and guidelines.
So, when you hire us, you can rest assured that you are working with some of the best.
Immediate plumbing services we offer:
- Leak detection and repair (external and internal)
- Kitchen installations
- Bathroom installations and repairs
- Appliance installations
- Drainage and blockages
- Tap repair and replacements
- Shower and bath repairs
- Blocked toilets
- Blocked pipes
- Blocked sinks and drains
We offer this urgent service to all residents across London and surrounding home counties, so you can trust that when you need us, we will be there.
Emergency plumbing situations include flooding, sewer backups, burst pipes or no running/hot water.
It is important to bear in mind that if any of these situations occur, you should call a plumber immediately.
If left ignored these problems like flooding can cause major damage to your home’s structure, which makes it a big safety concern.
Call: 020 7610 1616
What to do in a plumbing emergency:
- Turn off the water (the first thing you should do is turn off the water valve).
- Look at the water heater/boiler – many major emergencies will require you to turn off the heater. This can help prevent damage to the unit, overheating or bursting of valves.
- If you notice a small leak, they can be easier to control in the meantime using towels or rags. Empty buckets can even be used to collect water.
- No matter your situation, it’s always best to call a plumber in an emergency. It can also be very beneficial to call a plumber if you need immediate advice. In the most severe of situations, residents may be asked to leave their home if the problem is dangerous.
Affordable and low-cost rates
Before we commence any work, we let you, the homeowner, know the estimated price of the job to ensure you are happy before we begin.
We can provide same-day estimates and quotes – just get in touch with us here.
|Work||Business Hours Rates||Weekend Rates|
|Plumbing works||£85 an hour||£120 an hour|
|Boiler services||£95 fixed price|
|Gas safety certificates||£95 fixed price|
Arriving at your home in Wandsworth
Need immediate plumbing services in East Hill, King George’s Park or Wandsworth Common? Wherever you live in the borough, we’ve got you covered!
J&P are physically based in Earlsfield, which is only a 9-minute drive via Garratt Ln/A217 to Wandsworth.
We have experienced plumbers and heating engineers based across the whole of London, so even if we cannot be there urgently, one of our plumbers in your area certainly can.
We are proud to offer fast response times and our highly-rated reviews almost always mention our prompt and on-time arrivals.
So, no matter where you live in the capital, whether it’s in the middle of the night, or first thing in the morning, you can rely on us to be there.
Our promise to you
If you require our services for the installation, gas safety check or service of a boiler or appliance, get in touch with us today and our team will be happy to organise a trained heating engineer to arrive at your door.
- Fixed, affordable quotes across all our services
- Reachable 24/7, 365 days a year
- Guarantees offered on our workmanship
- Here for you at short notice across South-West London
- High-quality boiler installations and repairs
With over 5 decades of combined experience, we are one of the most recommended plumbing and property maintenance companies in London.
No matter your problem, you can rely on J&P to provide a solution that works with your household and budget.
Last Updated on December 21, 2020