- 24/7 boiler repairs and fixes in South Kensington
- 30-minute emergency callouts
- High-quality plumbing and heating services
- Competitive rates
We are renowned for being the number one plumbing company that Kensington has to offer.
Available 24/7, and 365 days a year, we are there for you, wherever you are, whenever you need us.
So many people neglect their boiler and rarely check their heating systems, so as a consequence, faults and malfunctions are quite common.
Homeowners and landlords can trust us to carry out thorough boiler services, repairs and installations, and though we keep our prices low, we never settle on the quality of our services.
What are the signs of a faulty boiler?
- Your boiler continually needs resetting or repairing.
- The pilot light keeps turning off.
- A loss of pressure.
- No heating or hot water.
- There is a strange smell coming from your boiler. This could be carbon monoxide. Is important to get a gas safety check in your home as soon as possible.
- There are dark marks, spillages or scorching on or around your boiler.
- There are rattling or strange noises coming from your boiler.
- Your carbon monoxide alarm is sounding. This is an emergency, and it needs changing as soon as possible.
A regular gas safety check will ensure that your boiler is fully functional and safe to use.
With at least 5 years’ experience, each and every one of our plumbers is gas safe registered and can undertake annual boiler services, boiler installations and repairs in a safe and efficient way.
During our safety inspection, we check:
- Gas leaks
- Obvious faults and water patches
- Pressure check
- Radiator check
- Flue inspection and gas levels
- Cleaning of the system filter
Learn more about our local boiler maintenance services.
All of our engineers are accredited installers of the following boiler brands:
30-minute emergency callouts in SW7
If you suspect a gas leak or you are left without heating or hot water, then it is a plumbing emergency.
Our expert team of plumbers and engineers are based throughout London.
So, whether you are based in Knightsbridge, Pimlico, Holland Park or Earl’s Court, we are able to be at your door in less than half an hour.
Immediate response throughout South Kensington
Our trustworthy plumbers are highly trained and work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – we’ll be there, no matter the size or complexity of the job.
Although our main offices are in Earlsfield (SW19) and we can be at your door in South Kensington within 18 minutes via the A217.
For emergency services, contact us today.
Save money on your boiler services
We have a fixed cost a £90 +VAT for a gas safety certificate.
We have a fair timing policy and are no hidden fees or call-out charges.
See our full list of rates here.
Our promise to you:
- Fixed, low-cost quotes across all our services
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Guarantees offered
- Available short notice across south-west London
With over 50 years of combined experience, we are one of the most favoured plumbing and property maintenance companies in south-west London.
Last Updated on January 21, 2021