J&P has years and years of experience in providing excellence regarding any boiler installation we carry out.
For homeowners in need of a successful result, we will require some input of what you will require from the J&P heating engineer team.
From start to finish, we will work as a team, ensuring that all your needs and requirements are met.
To book your boiler installation today, call the number below.
The boiler installation process
- Visit your property and carry out a boiler survey: Here will analyse your current heating system, listen to your requirements and recommend the best boilers suitable for your home.
- Provide you with an estimate on delivery: Next, we will provide with a free, no-obligation quote that can be provided to you the same day.
- Confirm the work: After you are happy with the price we have quoted, we will agree on a date where we will begin the work.
- Documentation: We will talk you through and provide you with all the necessary documents so we can begin your project – this can include trading terms and conditions, deposit paperwork or finance applications.
- New boiler installed: Once we have finished carrying out inspections and the necessary steps needed to fit your new boiler, we will begin with the installation. Rest assured that we work carefully and with respect to your home, protective sheeting will be applied to any carpeted areas.
- End of project: The engineer after finishing fitting your new boiler will then carry out all the safety tests to ensure everything is running properly. These tests will be recorded and logged and you will be provided with any necessary certification.
- Clean up: We will leave your property spotless, removing any old appliances or materials that have been stripped out.
How long does an installation take?
Assuming we run into no complication, a boiler replacement should take no longer than one day.
However, trickier installations with additional complications (e.g. pipework, boiler upgrades) will take slightly longer.
We always advise homeowners to be prepared to be without heating or hot water for no more than two working days.
But whatever the problem, we will do whatever we can to get your home running back as normal ASAP.
With J&P you can expect a new boiler like a Worcester Bosch to be fitted as soon as the next working day.
Boiler installation costs:
It’s difficult to give an exact quote of a boiler installation cost online as it depends on:
- If your boiler needs to be moved to a new location
- The size of the boiler (smaller boilers are less expensive)
- The brand and warranty
- Any gas main upgrades
- The particular type of flue
- What type of heating system you are using (Combi, regular, system)
- Any pipework installations, repairs or upgrades
- And many more…
You can view our rates here, we offer £80 an hour fees, which is very competitive for London plumbers.
Is your boiler installation an emergency?
Offering free emergency callouts, you will not have to wait for multiple installers to come back to you with a quote.
We aim to get your home back up and running again quickly, safely and budget-friendly.
J&P work with reputable boiler manufacturers like Vaillant.
What to do if you smell gas
This is an immediate safety concern.
- Turn off your gas
- Do not turn on or off any switches
- Do not smoke or use naked flames
- Call us immediately on 020 7610 1616
Last Updated on October 29, 2020