Whilst Nearly All Central Heating Systems Are Unique, The Majority Will Benefit From Power Flushing.
When you mix air and water with limescale and a mixture of metals, the build-up of sludge is inevitable, and this results in cold radiators, a noisy system and high bills but by utilising the benefits of a power flushing system the boiler, pipes and radiators, the ability to restore them to a near new condition exists.
There are a range of benefits from using power flushing to clean and cleanse your old central heating system. These benefits will ultimately save you money on bills on expensive boiler repair costs in the future.
Does your system need a power flush?
Is your heating system slow to warm up? Is your boiler making strange noises? Are your radiators unevenly heated? Do you need to bleed your radiators frequently? Suffering from repeated pump failure?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, it may prove beneficial to have a power flushing system installed.
Some of the advantages of a power flushing system include:
- More efficient system
- Better circulation and flow
- Restores system efficiency
- Quicker heat up time
- Quieter system
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Removes debris collected in the pipework
- No more cold spots on radiators
- Save up to 25% on bills
- Rust and limescale protection
- The clean whole system and underfloor pipework
- Minimise boiler warranty problems
- The process carried out within 1 day
- Better than traditional cleaning methods
If you would like any further information regarding the services available from the J&P Group, contact us 24/7 for all your roofing enquiries on Tel. 020 7610 1616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.