Would you like to put your family at risk? We would guess not so don’t leave it to chance – unchecked appliances could pose a risk to you and your family
The Importance of Regular Servicing
If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your appliance serviced right away:
- The gas appliance is not working properly
- The appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than a crisp blue one
- Black marks/stains are evident around the gas appliance
- The pilot light keeps going out
- There is increased condensation in the room
For additional hints and tips relating to getting your appliances serviced, please visit the Gas Safe website by clicking here. They even offer a free reminder service at to get an email or text each year so you don’t forget.
If you need the assistance of a high quality team of Gas Safe Registered plumbers, give us a call on Tel. No. 020 7610 1616 and our skilled team of plumbers will be able to quickly pay you a visit.
Currently Browsing: Have Your Appliances Been Serviced Recently?
For more details call us on 020 7610 1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org