Our electrician Chiswick, plumbing, heating and services provide the perfect complement to each other, especially with boiler repairs that are often due to electrical faults.
Despite initially starting with just plumbing and heating services, J & P have also offered fully qualified NECEIC Electricians to homeowners throughout London for over a decade.
State of the Art Equipment
We are a family business that prides itself on providing an exceptional level of customer service that delivers the personal touch.
We are not a franchise or call centre and all our electricians only work for us, so when you call J&P we would like to you be pleased with the service you receive so you will not only use us again but you will refer us to your friends.
Wide Range of Electrical Services
To ensure that we can provide a quality to solution to any electrical issue, the premier standard of electrician Chiswick has to offer provides a wide range of electrical services which include:
- Minor electrical repairs– such as replacing broken light switches, light fittings etc.
- Fuse-board upgrades– fuse-boards have come a long way in recent years, now called consumer units they provide much greater levels of safety and protection.
- New wiring installations – for new build properties
- Full or Partial and re-wires– sometimes it is not safe or economical to repair an existing installation so a full or partial re-wire is required
- Heating system electrics and controls– the electrics are an integral part of heating systems and their controls these days, our electricians understand heating electric and controls
- Visual Inspections– inspecting an installation to give the homeowner an overview of the condition of their installation
- PAT Testing– for building owners such as landlords an annual test is required to ensure all supplied electrical equipment is safe to us.
- Periodic Inspections– detailed wiring installation inspections with recommendation’s as to improvements for safety, and to meet current wiring regulations.
Transparent Pricing for Electricians London
We have a transparent and fair pricing policy so all customers know up front what the charges are and what the potential total costs will be. This includes:
- No call out fee (but one hour minimum charge)
- Half hourly charging – after the first hour additional time is charged per half hour slot
- Fair timing policy – if a job takes one hour and 5 minutes, because we would like you to refer us to your friends we will not be charging you for 1.5 hours.
Full a full list of our charges see our pricing.
All workmanship undertaken by J and P is covered by our written 12 month workmanship guarantee.
All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers guarantees.
To see what some of our recent customers had to say about our reviews, please click here.
How Did We Do?
Have we recently completed any work for you? We’d love to know how we did. If you could take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing below and share your experience with J&P, it will help us to improve our service.
All About Chiswick
Chiswick is a leafy, affluent district with a village feel. Media and creative professionals mingle in indie shops, wine bars and high-end restaurants along Chiswick High Road. A footpath runs past the historic pubs and 18th-century homes of Strand-on-the-Green, a picturesque Thameside street. The Roman-style Chiswick House contains Old Master paintings and has vast manicured gardens with picnic and play areas.
For more information on this lovely area, please check out the links below:
If you would like any further information regarding the electrician Chiswick services available from J&P Group, contact us 24/7 for all your plumbing enquiries on Tel. 020 7610 1616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
020 7610 1616