J & P started off over 30 years ago offering quality plumbing and heating services to customers throughout London and for more than a decade we have now enhanced our service further by providing exceptional level electrician Balham services from our expert team of fully qualified NECEIC electricians.
Experience has taught us that our electrical, plumbing and heating services provide the perfect compliment to each other, especially with boiler repairs that are often needed due to electrical faults.
Emergency Electrical Services Available
No electricity means no heating, hot water, lighting, often telephone, TV, power to the fridge / freezer, often no cooking etc. etc. We understand the urgency of this situation and have a team of highly experienced emergency electricians on call 24/7 to deal with your emergency electrical problem.
With our fully trained and experienced electricians who are fully equipped with the latest testing equipment we will resolve your electrical problem quickly and efficiently.
Since our companies inception we have adopted a clear and fair pricing policy to allow all of our customers to know that there will be no hidden costs waiting at the completion of the work:
- No call out fee (but one hour minimum charge)
- Half hourly charging – after the first hour additional time is charged per half hour slot
- Fair timing policy – if a job takes one hour and 5 minutes, because we would like you to refer us to your friends we will not be charging you for 1.5 hours.
Full a full list of our charges see our pricing.
All workmanship undertaken by J and P is covered by our written 12 month workmanship guarantee.
All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers guarantees.
Health & Safety
When dealing with electrics, it is vitally important for customers to both be safe and feel safe and that is one of the major reasons that we insist on our electricians being qualified to a minimum of 16th edition as certified by the IEE.
We self-certify our work and as our electricians are NICEIC registered, we are able to issue landlord safety certificates.
We offer a whole range of electrical services, including:
- Minor electrical repairs– such as replacing broken light switches, light fittings etc.
- Fuse-board upgrades– fuse-boards have come a long way in recent years, now called consumer units they provide much greater levels of safety and protection.
- New wiring installationsfor new build properties
- Full or Partial and re-wires– sometimes it is not safe or economical to repair an existing installation so a full or partial re-wire is required
- Heating system electrics and controls– the electrics are an integral part of heating systems and their controls these days, our electricians understand heating electric and controls
- Visual Inspections– inspecting an installation to give the homeowner an overview of the condition of their installation
- PAT Testing– for building owners such as landlords an annual test is required to ensure all supplied electrical equipment is safe to us.
- Periodic Inspections– detailed wiring installation inspections with recommendation’s as to improvements for safety, and to meet current wiring regulations.
“The electrical system just failed and could not get it going again despite changing the fuse. I called up J&P and they quickly identified the problem was with the boiler. Because J&P are also a heating the electrician who visited our house could also work on the electrical controls within the boiler and soon identified and resolved the problem. Not only were the electrics quickly resolved but also the boiler as well.”
To see what some of our recent customers had to say about our reviews, please click here.
If you would like any further information regarding the electrician Balham services available from J&P Group, contact us 24/7 for all your plumbing enquiries on Tel. 020 7610 1616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Contact J and P to get your electrical problem solved today:
020 7610 1616