Buying a New Boiler – What Do You Need To Know?
Whilst replacing a worn out boiler with a new one will certainly hit your bank balance initially it is important to focus on the long term benefits that it will offer rather than the short term expense.
Benefits of having a new boiler include:
- Increased Reliability
- Increased Efficiency
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
- Reduced Energy Bills
- Increased Hot Water Production
- Better Heating Production
- 7 year warranties (full parts and labour) so cancel any monthly maintenance contracts (you get this for free with the installation)
If you have decided that the time is right to have a new boiler installed, it is good practice to do a little preparation before your heating engineer arrives.
At J & O we will ask a number of questions about your lifestyle and current heating system to allow us to make the most informed recommendation possible regarding the most effective boiler and central heating system for your individual circumstances.
Some things to consider:
- Where Would you Like the New Boiler to be Installed? New condensing boilers produce steam due to the low temperatures of the exhausted gasses from the flue. The heating engineer will be able to help with this but bear in mind it may be an issue.
- What are your Living Habits? Do you have a big family? Are you likely to be using several different water consuming products at once? For example, a shower, dishwasher, sink faucets running and more all at the same time. It is vital to consider this to ensure the new boiler copes with demand.
- Do You Have any Plans to Alter the House? Do you have any plans to extend your house or have a loft conversion done? Regular boilers do require loft space for feeds, tanks and more, System and Combi boilers don’t.
- What is your Budget? Have a figure in mind and ensure that you only spend what you can afford.
Installing a new heating system in your home requires foresight and planning. J&P Group will provide free advice regarding all aspects of boiler and central heating installation.
We are very proud to be accredited installers for Worcester Bosch and Vaillant. This means that we can offer our clients a 7 and 10 year guarantees on many of the boilers that we install. These boilers are the most popular boilers to be fitted in the UK and come highly recommended by Which? We have always found both brands to be completely reliable with a good after service. Other brands are available as well depending on the installation.
If you would like any further information regarding the services available from J&P Group, contact us 24/7 for all your roofing enquiries on Tel. 020 7610 1616, e-mail email@example.com or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Currently Browsing: Buying a New Boiler – What Do You Need To Know?