To avoid unpleasant and costly plumbing problems during the summer months, we strongly recommend that you take some time to inspect your property to see if you can identify any problems which can be nipped in the bud.
To help you allow the way we have drawn up a list of tips:
Bathroom Plumbing Tips
- Take a moment to look at the bottom (base) of your toilet to see if you can see any sign of water damage. Some of the tell tale signs include rolled vinyl, black or white stains).
- Does your floor feel ‘soft’? If so, there is a chance that water has gone through the floorboards
- Is your toilet flushing correctly or does it take longer than usual?
- Can you detect any issues with loose tiles in your bathroom. If you can, it may be the case that water has got behind the tiles and may need to be replaced.
- Be careful what you flush down the toilet! Putting a small bin in the bathroom will help to remove the temptation to stick facial scrubs and cotton buds etc down the toilet!
Water Supply Piping
- Does your home have a basement? Take some time to check any exposed piping in and around your home to see if you can identify any signs of leaking or repairs.
Water Heater Plumbing Tips
- Do you know how old your water heater is? Make sure that you do some detective work because any heater aged 15 years or over should be replaced.
- A rusty water tank is a sign of pending problems.
If you need the assistance of a high quality team of plumbing in London experts, give us a call on Tel. No. 020 7610 1616 and our skilled team of plumbers will be able to quickly pay you a visit.
Currently Browsing: Summer Plumbing Tips
Last Updated on April 24, 2019