Boiler Servicing Before Boiler Repairs
The boilers within many properties are not used at all during the summer months. Now the temperature is beginning to drop, it can be a nervous time when it comes to switching the heating on for the first time! To ensure your boiler continues to work to its optimum level, a thorough boiler service from the team at J & P will make sure that everything is working as it should.
It’s very important to have your boiler serviced on an annual basis to ensure that it is in good working order and safe to use.
It’s generally a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months so as to make sure your boiler is in tip top condition when you need it most – however we provide boiler servicing throughout all times of the year.
- Review of the overall installation and location of the boiler, pipework and ventilation.
- Replace boiler parts that look to be worn or on their last legs.
- Check the boiler outflow flue to see the composition of the outlet gases.
- Check that the boiler is properly ventilated.
- Take apart the key parts of your boiler to check for damage – before putting the boiler back together again.
- Check the boiler gas pressure and flow rate.
- Prepare a written report and point out to you what you need to do to keep your boiler in good condition.
All makes and types of gas boiler, traditional and modern systems
- Replacement diverter valves, pumps and thermostats.
- Replacement programmers and time switches.
- Replacement radiator valves or thermostatic valves.
- Replacement hot water storage and feed tanks or expansion vessels.
- Water leaks on the heating system.
It may be that the installation of a new boiler may prove to be the most cost effective solution.
- Is your boiler old and inefficient? The installation of a replacement boiler can be the perfect way to save money on your energy bills by increasing the efficiency of your heating system.
- Is your boiler unreliable and have you had to repair it in the past? It may prove cheaper in the long run to replace it rather than repair it.
- Is your boiler still in production? Replacements parts can often prove to be hard to find for older boilers and can take a long time.
- Is your boiler economical and efficient? You can reduce your household’s carbon dioxide emissions by as much as 30% with a new energy efficient boiler.
For more information about services available from J&P Group, please give us a call on Tel. No. 020 7610 1616, email address email@example.com or via Facebook and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Currently Browsing: Is Now The Right Time For a Boiler Service?
Last Updated on May 21, 2018