We understand that money is tight for many people and anyway that we can make savings would be welcomed with open arms.
To help you with your quest to save your pennies we have drawn up a list of 5 quick and easy ways to cut down on the amount of energy that you use to help reduce your energy bills.
Our Top 5!
- Make The Most of Your Space: Wherever possible, cooking as much food as possible in the oven can help to save both time and money. After all, the oven doesn’t just heat one shelf when you switch it on, so why not try to cook dinners for the household at the same time wherever possible.
- Focus on Shrinking Bills Not Clothes!: Did you know that as much as 90% of the energy expended by a washing machine goes on heating the water? With this being the case, washing your clothes at 30-40 °C with allow you to save a lot of money over the course of a few months.
- Get the Family Involved: It can be a difficult task trying to make cutbacks on your own, so why not get the family involved as well. Make sure that everyone has one eye on anything that can be switched off when not being used. Are lights being left on? Are your gaming consoles left on standby throughout the day? There are often lots of areas which can easily be changed.
- Don’t Make Your Fridge & Freezer Work Too Hard? Did you know that keeping your fridge and freezer fully stocked up ensures that they don’t have to work so hard to keep things cool? A great energy saving tip!
- Using The Right Part of Your Hob: So many people use the wrong part of the hob to heat their saucepans. If your hob has a small ring, use a small pan! You might only be heating up a small meal, and doing so in a big pan wastes a lot of energy. Alternatively, if you try and heat a large pan on the small ring you’re more likely to end up heating for longer than saving any money or energy.
If you need the assistance of a high-quality team of experts, give us a call on Tel. No. 020 7610 1616 and our skilled team will be able to quickly pay you a visit.
Currently Browsing: 5 Tips To Reduce Your Energy Bills
Page last Last Updated on